To develop athletes to become fully devoted followers of Jesus
Christ, with a foundation built on spiritual development, academic
advancement, and athletic excellence.
To develop athletes who have a transforming impact on their hockey
teams, professions, communities and families for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Hockey is about transformation, character development, and building men, not primarily outcome and performance
- Players should be encouraged and transformed into better men by their coaches, built up and not broken down.
- Playing the game should not create anxiety but rather enjoyment
- Growth happens when we push ourselves to excellence within a Christ-centered environment
- Athletics gives us the opportunity to put into practice what we learn in the classroom in regards to our core values.
How We Live
- To ensure that every player knows that: he is loved by the Lord, our coaches and staff, and what it means to be a servant leader among teammates
- To be pushed to reach their full potential with the gifts the Lord has given them.
We are collecting names of interested players for this years team. Click the button below to complete the player interest form.